SEOmoz has released a Pro Plus pricing plan to offer a $199-per-month option between the basic Pro and expensive Pro Elite plans. In the half year since the pricing options were last changed, the company has reportedly received additional comments and ideas — particularly with regards for a medium price-point. SEMmoz states that they have incorporated many of the ideas into the latest release.
Under the new plans:
- Users of the basic Pro package can track three hundred keywords on the three major search engines in five campaigns
- Pro Plus offers 1,000 keywords in twelve campaigns, a 10,000 page-crawl depth, a question-and-answer session with the company per month, and white-labeled PDF reports
- Pro Elite now allows thirty campaigns, 3,500 keywords, white-labeled PDF reports, and three Q&A sessions each month — but with a crawl-depth that has been limited to 20,000 pages (SEOmoz states that the decline in depth helps to support the additional campaigns)
SEOmoz also announced that the platform now crawls SSL/HTTPS pages on users’ websites. In addition, people can switch to annual billing on any of the plans and save twenty percent. SEOmoz is also releasing two large plans for firms and companies in the near future:
- The Agency package allows for 120 campaigns, 20,000 keywords, 10,000 pages crawled per campaign, four Q&As, and white-labeled reports
- The Enterprise package allows for 20 campaigns, 30,000 keywords, 1 million pages crawled per campaign, four Q&As, and white-labeled reports