DIYSEO aims to be a step-by-step service that helps to optimize a site at a low price per month. DIYSEO specializes in guiding small businesses in their SEO efforts as accessibly and simply as possible through three levels.
The software first asks questions to determine information about a user’s site while using a keyword mechanism to decide which keywords would be best for the selected site and then suggesting a recommended SEO plan.
Secondly, DIY SEO takes one through simple, easy action-lists that both teach the user and educate him on how to help a site’s rankings in Google. The tasks are divided into parts that include link-building, optimization, local search, and SMM. Third, the site’s performance is gauged through simple reports in a personalized interface. The software monitors one’s progress in the process to optimize the site as quickly as possible. The company also offers a thirty-day guarantee.
DIYSEO purports to be different by taking the alleged knowledge of a high-priced SEO consultant and fusing that with the company’s technology to provide users with a platform that is reportedly cheap and valuable. Action plans combined with community guides teach beginners and improve experts at the same time, according to DIYSEO.
- The platform creates a list of specific tasks as well as overall recommendations as determined by a target website’s search terms, sector, and goals
- DIYSEO always has SEO experts available as part of its customer-service program to help with any needed web-development questions
- DIYSEO uses only ethical practices and that are universally viewed as “white-hat” SEO techniques
- The system of DIYSEO is web based, which allows users to perform their analyses from anywhere — and for any member of a team, business, or agency to use it as well
- The system estimates how much time each step will take so marketers can create timelines and budgets accordingly
- For those who are new to search-engine marketing (SEM), the platform comes with SEO definitions and action-based instructions to help marketers progress as needed